Landscape Photography takes great care to ensure that your personal details and information is kept safe and free from spam.
Any personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws.
The personal details that we collect will be used to:
- Process your order and communicate with you about the photos you have ordered from us.
- Process payments and prevent fraudulent transactions.
- Recommend special offers and new photographs that may be of interest to you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
With a view to understanding our customer’s needs better we will, with your permission, retain the information you have provided us and the details of any purchases you have made to enable us to offer products and services that are likely to be of interest to you.
We may collect and process your information via:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website.
- Details of purchases you carry out through the site and the fulfillment of your order.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access.
Do we disclose any of your personal information ?
We will not disclose your personal information to any other third parties or companies for the purpose of marketing, cold calling, unsolicited emails or any other business activities.
We will only disclose your personal information a third party where we are under a legal duty to disclose or share your personal details in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property and copyright of Landscape Photography. This includes exchanging information with the relevant legal authorities and other companies for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.